Master-Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Master-Clan

Seit 2008

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
CaTa96

Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned] Empty
BeitragThema: Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]   Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned] EmptyFr Jan 27, 2012 2:09 am

Name as you were Playing/Name als du am zocken warst:

^2~^7CaTa^2`.'
Game guid:No guild..

IP:79.116.52.253

Xfire:catal1n96

On which MC server did you get banned/Auf welchen MC server wurdest du gebannt?:
MC-TDM-Rifles

Reason why you got banned/Grund wieso du gebannt worden bist:Okei. Let's start. I was on the server yesterday night...at 23:00 something like that...i played with some friend and 2 admins comes in game to play...one Livesey and another NighT...i played played...I normally shoot and i killed Livesey..then he comes back there where is killed him and i shoot it again....and then i was BANNED PERMANENTLY...Neutral Why??( dont was fs;) i was stand on the first shoot..then i was prone when was 2 shoot...and diferences was on 2-3 sec...first kill...2-3 sec then another kill..Not FS:| ) Pleaseeee unBAN me...i started played on MC server ..about 4-5 mounth ago...and is my prefference server..Please Help me!Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
manium

manium

BeitragThema: Re: Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]   Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned] EmptyFr Jan 27, 2012 3:19 am

hey cata...

two of my members was on this server and played there.
we was in our teamspeak together.
both members told at the same time: FASTWALKER ON MC TDM!!!
i ask: whats the name?
both answer at same time: CATA...

so i think not that both, experience player like these guys, are wrong.

you did aimwalk-glitch.

i unban you now but i warn you too: watch out, if i see you do any glitch you wil get a ban 4 ever....

have fun and good game

ManiuM, admin, leader MC
Nach oben Nach unten
CaTa96

BeitragThema: Re: Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]   Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned] EmptyFr Jan 27, 2012 3:55 am

Oh thanks you very much maniun...you saved me...i dont know what i be made...thx very much...i will play fear and good...and..i dont wanna do FS:| but..i make it without to want...Sad i will try to controlate me...Thx again...love ya bounce bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]   Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned] Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Please UNBAN!:|[/unbanned]
Seite 1 von 1